Here it is folks, the only way to stay on schedule is to set a due date.
Crampton's Market will be opening for the 2009 summer season on Wednesday May 6th!
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday 9-9
Saturday and Sunday 9-6
"But Erin", you say, "I want the bread and cinnamon buns and cookies that I have been craving all winter NOW!"
Never fear. The old market building that we all were so well acquainted with is now a Sandwich/Ice cream/coffee shop called Sam and Ira's.
Sam and Ira's will be opening for the 2009 season on Friday May 1st!
And until the big new building opens up on the 6th, we'll be selling our baked goods out of Sam and Ira's.
Hours of Operation
10-6. 7 days a week.
I've decided to get Sam and Ira's up and running a few days earlier so that we can spend some time training our staff, putting the finishing touches on the new building (I really hope that you like it) and taking care of that cinnamon bun craving that we all have been having over the winter.
This spring is starting off a little slowly for my growers. With the very cold winter and wet wet spring, it will probably take a wee while before the first of the Asparagus, fiddleheads and Morels start to poke their heads out of the ground.
Within the next few weeks as things green up my growers will be checking their perennial plantings like strawberries and raspberries for winter damage. We should know very soon if the harsh winter damaged anything.
That's it for now, I'll be posting the Sam and Ira's menu soon.
Cheers
Erin
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope the new sandwich shop will have vegan options! I cannot wait for Cramptons to open again this year!
ReplyDeleteMmmm...raspberries...
ReplyDeletenice that you are starting again!!
ReplyDeletelots of succes wished from...... the Netherlands!
Karin&Eric